Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wrong side of the bed.

So right now i'm watching the Today show that's being taped in Colonial Williamsburg as part of Today's tour of...battleground states. So far, the number of early-rising/visible Mccain/Palin signholders drastically outnumbers any Obama supporters; in fact I don't think I saw a single one.

Where's the WM I thought I knew? Did the open-minded crowd of people sleep late? My heart sank. I am embarrassed.

And then they glamorized Sarah Palin in a segment about her tour of Manhattan. There were cops EVERYWHERE in the realm of the UN yesterday and the day before.

Ugh, loss for words. Need coffee. And a shower. And an absentee ballot.

1 comment:

Cait. said...

according to polltrack.com, NC is too close to call! get yr absentee ballot STAT!!!!! amurrica needs you!