Tuesday, September 9, 2008

...is lame

here's what the title is about:
today, a seriously great Mexican singer/songwriter, Julieta Venegas, gave a concert at the Kennedy Center (for you non-DC'ers, the Kennedy Center is DC's premiere concert venue--it's where the National Symphony Orchestra and the National Opera 'live') for FREE. at 6pm. I really wanted to go, but the people I was planning to go with bailed on me last-minute. I will be the first to admit that I hate going to shows/movies/meals by myself, so I was super lame and didn't go.
...So i think i'm going to take a page out of Dean Edwards' book (as you all know by now, Dean is my go-to man in this DC life...him and his bed) and start writing on my pre-existing blog, La*Chelita, with upcoming events and junk. so not to clutter post-williamsburg with such things.

ok well i hope that some of you can join me at the next excellent dc event!

1 comment:

Dean R. Edwards said...

Girl, you don't come to Dean as often as you ought to. Keep me posted on things happening around the town, and drag me to them!