Sunday, July 27, 2008

Yours + Mine

So I have taken a full-time position with AmEx working as a listings producer. I'll be with my dad's company for another week or two but then my quality of life skyrockets as my quality of bankaccount stagnates just a bit.

I've had the pleasure of spending a lot of time with new loves: Alex (duh...she's old [ass]hat now), Abby (soon to be everyone's new best friend), Dan P (ok, not tons of time but more than usual. I make a surprising wingman and vice versa), and some people from summers past. Still trying to figure out a balance between work and socializing, kind of like freshman year all over again.

I hope I can get a job teaching fitness classes once I'm settled at AmEx. I've been running but I miss having a fitness following.

so that's where I am now. Alex?

No comments: