Wednesday, July 9, 2008

HALT

you know that TIPS training acronym that's all "hey kids, just remember to HALT: don't drink if you're Hungry, Angry, Lonely, or Tired"

well up yours tips, I'm stickin' it to the man now.

I just spend an hour in the waiting room of a dank brooklyn oral surgeon to find out (within 5 minutes) that it will take 2 k and a lot of tears to pull out my wisdom teeth. But he threw in an english-majors-have-no-futures joke for free.

Work is shit. I have no life.

but i do have wine.

In other news, I booked my flight to Prague for February 2009. I'm staying with Philip Clark, William and Mary 08.

4 comments:

aabeaton said...

darling you misspelled "wining" on your tags.

Charlotte said...

ACTUALLY that's DEP's tag that I reused. Sucka.

aabeaton said...

drunk charlotte doesn't get my jokes.

Charlotte said...

drunk charlotte is drunk. I understand, you made a punny.