Friday, June 13, 2008

So Many Things

Alright, so I'll keep this as veiled as possible since *drumroll* I'm back in the job-search saddle again. Well, not so much search as (destroy? no) interviews. I had a great interview a Z****.com and have a follow up on wednesday. This week at work has made me so excited at this new prospect but I can't let myself get too confident. So that's that, wish me luck.

Also, Champe wants to (and is actually following through...jigga wha?) to move here. To NYC. For our (tenuous?) relationship. I want to be really excited about it but instead I'm just anxious. It raises so many questions about what we're doing. I makes everything a big deal and I don't want to have to be responsible for a giant mistake on his part. Also, I don't want to feel trapped in the relationship just because I made him move here, what if we break up 2 months later? What if I stay with him because I don't want that burden? Why am I not happy that he's making this effort (finally).

Tonight is the housewarming of team face. Followed by my friend's going-away party with musical guest Peter, Bjorn and John (freals). Updates (and pictures?) to follow.

(parenthetically yours)

No comments: