Sunday, February 1, 2009

2 Things

1-i have a silly assignment where i have to write a response to a writing about writing styles?  dammit i just wanna write my thesis draft.  sedgwick and moten and freaking adrian piper aren't gonna really overhaul my ideas/ways of writing at this point.  also i have like 4.5 inches of coursepack (1 coursepack sheet=4 book pages), 13-15 books, other online readings, a bish of a routine, and a severe case of being a hermit already.

while i wasn't actually doing my silly assignment, i was thinking of 2 of my favorite things, debussy and cats, which leads me to number 

2-The Debussycat Dolls.  What would they be like?  Would they be awesome? Ironic? Fierce? Or is this just a sign that when I have cats of my own I will inevitably name one Claude?

No comments: