Sunday, May 18, 2008

saludos

Hey friends!

Greetings from Pilar, Gran Buenos Aires, Argentina. I am sitting in my aunt and uncle's living room watching some argentine club soccer. very typical argentine sunday evening. I hope that you are all very well, I am dealing with some post-graduation stress/shock, and being abroad isn't helping much (but it's still pretty fun to be "home").

As for my future endeavors...I will be back in the States on June 6, and I'll be moving to DC on June 8. I'll be working at the National Museum of the American Indian as a volunteer intern for the time being. I'll be in the city (tenleytown, aka wayyyy northwest DC by embassy row and the national cathedral) until july or august, when I will hopefully be moving to woodley park/adams morgan. Hit me up if you're in the area!

much love,

Lucia

No comments: