Monday, May 26, 2008

MPLS

dude, ok, everyone i work with is totally insane.
-about 6 of us (NARAL ladies) went out to a lesbian club on saturday night (< half of us are into women)
-they made me buy a round of shots and put it on my corporate card
-my friend candice got shitfaced, fell down, and then bit jenna (the woman i am living with) on the arm. we're not talking lovebite here; i'm talking jenna-now-has-a-huge-bruise bite
-when the club closed, we went to denny's with 2 bull dykes and candice kept calling the conversation "BORINGGG. LAMEEE. STUPIDDD"
-passed out at 5 am

also, i went to the sculpture garden and saw spoonbridge and cherry. will post pics as soon as i load them

yesterday i went to the mall of america, which is ridiculous but i bought a sick pair of nike dunks and went on one of the rollercoasters

i am excited for sam to come! my boss wants to double date; is that awkward?

3 comments:

DEP said...

I think what you're doing is horribly, horribly wrong and evil. I wouldn't donate to you if you were the last person on earth.

Dean R. Edwards said...

Good to know that you're living it up in one of America's most dynamic cities. I'm being serious.

Quilliam said...

double dates are only awkward if you go home with different people